Making sure our partners’ pipeline safety is adhering to specific compliance programs.
The key to meeting United States Department of Transportation (DOT) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards is the ability to recognize and apply the relevant regulations to a specific situation and need.
For example, the compliance program for a 5,000-mile pipeline is not the same as the program for a two-mile stretch of pipeline. G2 Integrated Solutions helps our customers determine exactly what is needed for compliance.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements that serve as the foundation for the development of tailored compliance programs
- Compliance programs that satisfy current operational requirements, anticipate regulatory change, accommodate operational growth and mitigate potential regulatory effects
- Assurance that all relevant compliance requirements are satisfied, preventing unexpected fines and operational delays
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs