We make sure your teams are ready in case of emergency and prepared to face daily challenges by delivering comprehensive training courses with a breadth and depth of industry knowledge.
There are many “one-size-fits-all” pipeline safety regulatory training courses. The problem is that no two pipeline systems are exactly the same.
G2 Integrated Solutions customizes training to specific pipeline systems, level of student expertise, and time allotted.
- Years of experience as both pipeline regulators and pipeline operators, allowing us to tailor each course to the specific needs of each situation
- Comprehensive training courses – from a simple introduction to pipelines to a detailed description of complicated regulatory issues such as Control Room Management (CRM) or Integrated Inspections
- A breadth and depth of industry expertise providing efficient and cost-effective focused training on specific subject matter
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs