Preventing compliance roadblocks and costs by analyzing all pipeline routing options and creating reasonable routing alternatives.
Ecological, sociological, geological, economic, regulatory and political considerations all come into play when routing a pipeline. Failure to adequately address any one of these could delay permitting and construction, significantly increasing the life-cycle cost of the pipeline.
G2 Integrated Solutions’ regulatory experts have the depth and breadth of experience to develop and evaluate routes for proposed pipelines.
- Due diligence in analyzing all pipeline routing options including acquisition right-of-way, at the onset of a project, preventing costly compliance roadblocks later on
- Operator assistance in meeting Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) compliance and requirements for the routing of interstate and intrastate natural gas pipelines
- Reasonable routing alternatives to FERC, addressing any potential issues that might arise during construction
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs