Helping operators satisfy the mandatory review, reporting, and compliance efforts with committee experts and public awareness compliance inspections.
Our partners have a vested stake in the safe operation of their pipelines. G2 Integrated Solutions has a successful track record of helping them satisfy reporting and compliance efforts.
Our expertise results in solutions that ensure that all stakeholder and public awareness requirements are met. Within our specialized G2-IS team, a key member sat on the committee that revised the American Petroleum Institute’s RP 1162 manual that outlines the review and reporting guidelines. We have also conducted more than 40 public awareness compliance inspections.
- Comprehensive experience in developing public outreach programs that help operators
- Identify stakeholders
- Create and provide appropriate messages at specified intervals
- Address stakeholder concerns
- Analyses of current customer compliance programs
- Evaluations and reports on program effectiveness
- Development of practical and effective compliance programs that instill customer confidence in compliance efforts
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs