Aligning companies for success by setting up a pipeline safety framework and achieving effective and efficient practices.
How confident are you that you are doing everything possible to achieve zero incidents?
A more holistic view towards safety is necessary to achieve effective and efficient safe operations. It takes a dedicated focus from the top down and bottom up to create a safety culture that is fully aligned with the company’s safety strategies and goals.
ANSI/API RP 1173, Pipeline Safety Management Systems’ (PSMS) intent is to provide a framework for organizations in the pipeline industry to identify hazards and control risks while maintaining assurance that these risk controls are effective. G2 Integrated Solutions (G2-IS) recognizes the industry-wide goal of zero incidents requires a much more comprehensive effort; that is, efforts focused on assessing whether a culture supports or hinders the effective integration of a PSMS with subsequent tangible actions that will continuously enhance the existing safety culture.
- Safety Culture Assessments to assist in identifying strengths and gaps within companies and create actions intended to continually drive companies towards the industry-wide goal of zero incidents
- Assistance in the development of a comprehensive road map to enhance companies’ existing safety culture
- Implementation and tracking of safety culture improvement solutions to optimize success of companies’ safety strategies and goals
- Experience working with large companies’ safety culture change initiatives and clearly defining leading metrics that have demonstrated positive outcomes with lagging indicators
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs