Making it easier to understand and comply with pipeline regulations.
Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
G2 Integrated Solutions makes it easier to understand and comply with pipeline regulations. We help navigate the many environmental, state and local regulations with insight, tools and recommendations needed to make the right decisions.
While adherence to pipeline safety regulations is a constant, pipeline operators should not simply take these regulations and apply them blindly to every situation. We help companies understand, navigate and comply with regulatory requirements as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible.
Control Room Design and Evaluation
G2 Integrated Solutions plans and designs control rooms to ensure our partners are adhering to operational requirements. We are well-versed in the stringent regulations governing control room design and regulatory requirements, helping our customers meet all compliance expectations.
Two of the most critical components to examine in meeting regulatory compliance are physical design and cultural adherence. We help ensure that all control room models and plans meet industry standards and compliance protocols, and that control room staff follow the recommended management plan and procedures.
- Experienced regulatory experts that provide an insider’s view of governing laws and regulations
- Expertise in meeting environmental, federal, state and local regulatory requirements
- Focus on pipeline safety compliance and reporting
- Understanding of the nuances of industry regulations and their respective applications
- Tailored approaches to developing customer compliance programs for major regulatory agencies including the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Analysis of control room design to ensure that all elements satisfy operational requirements, including areas ranging from paint, lighting and screens to technology and SCADA systems
- Complete planning and design of control rooms according to industry standards and best practices
- Thorough evaluation of control room employees and procedures, reporting any areas of concern and recommending appropriate training that will bring the control room into compliance
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study