Maintaining pipeline safety by integrating industry requirements with BPM and monitoring ever-changing regulations.
The rules governing pipeline safety management systems are constantly changing.
Staying on top of changes and ensuring pipeline systems reflect current industry guidelines presents a significant challenge. Further, safety management systems currently employed often fall short in managing the complex issues organizations face.
G2 Integrated Solutions seamlessly integrates industry requirements with business process management and risk management to develop efficient and effective enterprise management systems.
- Expertise in identifying pain points
- Documented success in the development of solutions that identify, prioritize, manage and mitigate perceived threats
- Experience working with major integrated corporations across the value chain
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs