Deciphering permits that belong to specific systems and regulatory requirements to avoid delays and cost.
Project permitting at the federal, state and local level can be extremely complex. G2 Integrated Solutions provides expertise in permitting at every level, helping identify which regulations apply to specific systems and sets of circumstances, both for current and future permitting needs.
Strong stakeholder relationships coupled with a full understanding of the underlying regulatory requirements enables us to quickly focus on the “choke points,” avoiding unnecessary delays and cost growth.
- Complete understanding of the nuances of government permitting and reporting requirements
- Ongoing support to help operators keep up with changes in regulations
- Expertise in the preparation of mandatory reports including annual submissions to the National Pipeline Mapping System (NPMS) and completion of a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity required by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for both pipeline operators and liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants under Section 7(c) of the Natural Gas Act
- A proactive approach to prevent costly delays, eliminate unforeseen pitfalls and ensure total system compliance
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs