Alleviating stress by providing support and guidance throughout merger and acquisition processes.
Operational due diligence is essential when involved in a merger or acquisition scenario.
G2 Integrated Solutions provides customers support through a variety of due diligence activities including:
- Financial assessments and modeling
- Risk identification and analysis
- Environmental and asset integrity compliance
- Deal structuring
- Operational integration
We support successful transaction projects by identifying, prioritizing and mitigating key risks from technical, environmental, economic, regulatory, legal and political perspectives.
- Breadth of experience in executing projects in the U.S., Central and South America and other regions throughout the world
- A focused approach to creating a competitive advantage for customers
- Efficient, cost-effective and timely determinations of the project’s viability and liability
- Transaction support services covering all aspects of the project as well as discrete services associated with transaction planning, development and implementation
- Efforts appropriately tiered to the project phase
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs