Helping our partners navigate the litigation process and offer ongoing support with specialized knowledge and experience.
The last thing any pipeline, refinery or chemical plant operator wants to deal with is a lawsuit. The litigation process can be a time-consuming and costly endeavor, especially when operators lack the in-house legal expertise and support to handle these burdensome situations.
G2 Integrated Solutions has the regulatory, engineering and technology expertise needed to assist customers that find themselves in this difficult situation.
- Specialized knowledge and experience in key service areas to deliver solutions that address each specific circumstance
- Ongoing support throughout all phases of litigation, helping customers to successfully navigate the process and achieve the best possible outcome
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs