Preventing future incidents by utilizing root cause analysis, collaboration with agencies, and developing plans to resolve issues and restore service post incident.
As a pipeline operator, an incident of any kind is undesirable. From a major pipeline explosion to a minor incident like a small unintended release, G2 Integrated Solutions provides first response and follow-up response services to help customers systematically address the issue and restore service in a timely manner.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for understanding and solving an occurrence
- Collaboration with environmental and regulatory agencies to identify the best course of action
- Development of compliance plans and programs to resolve issues and restore service as quickly as possible
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs