Planning and designing control rooms to ensure our partners are adhering to operational requirements.
G2 Integrated Solutions is well-versed in the stringent regulations governing control room design and evaluation, helping our customers meet all compliance expectations.
Two of the most critical components to examine in meeting regulatory compliance are physical design and cultural adherence. We help ensure that all control room models and plans meet industry standards and compliance protocols, and that control room staff follow the recommended management plan and procedures.
- Analysis of control room design to ensure that all elements satisfy operational requirements, including areas ranging from paint, lighting and screens to technology and SCADA Systems
- Complete planning and design of control rooms according to industry standards and best practices
- Thorough evaluation of control room employees and procedures, reporting any areas of concern and recommending appropriate training that will bring the control room into compliance
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs