Avoiding fines and delays by giving clients a clear understanding of pipeline regulation requirements.
A false sense of compliance can result in unexpected fines and operational delays. Oil and gas pipeline operators should establish precise compliance procedures that are clearly understood and followed by employees.
G2 Integrated Solutions compliance experts assist customers in creating compliance procedures and documentation manual as mandated by pipeline industry regulatory requirements.
- Development, documentation and implementation of compliance procedures
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals development for customers, ensuring comprehensive, end-to-end compliance protocols that satisfy all current requirements
- Third party review of pipeline manuals and procedures at least once each calendar year (not to exceed 15 months)
- Updates as needed to reflect regulatory changes
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs