Making sure established processes set by our partners are implemented through evaluation and analysis.
G2 Integrated Solutions provides pipeline operators the confidence to know that operations are performing as specified by their adopted procedures.
Our approach combines metrics, audits and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and ensure they align with the established operational culture and strategy of the customer.
- The tools to evaluate existing processes and procedures to ensure implementation and adherence in accordance with approved management plans
- A three-pronged approach that includes:
- Establishment of Key Performance Measures (KPMs) to assess critical operational controls
- Design and implementation of audit and inspection programs
- Application of lessons learned from incident investigations
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs