Our regulatory experts give you complete confidence in your compliance program.
G2 Integrated Solutions is a powerhouse of nationally renowned regulatory experts that offer practical, effective approaches to developing compliance solutions. We are big enough to tackle large-scale, complex projects and small enough to be responsive and adaptive.
We help companies navigate the most complex challenges by identifying the local, state and federal regulations that apply, then develop strategic alternatives for compliance and implementation.
G2-IS has a comprehensive, integrated and flexible team of resources able to analyze each situation, identify the critical path, mobilize the appropriate resources and deliver cost-effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Practical, effective approach to compliance program development
- Access to a full complement of in-house resources to deliver complete solutions to any operational challenge
- Assurance that all relevant compliance requirements will be satisfied on time
- The ability to demonstrate to local, state and federal regulatory agencies, key stakeholders and the public that appropriate resources have been invested in compliance
- Documentation that is traceable, verifiable and complete
- The ability to efficiently and cost-effectively meet challenging deadlines
- Ongoing support to keep pace with regulatory changes
See how our regulatory and strategic services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS establishes compliance monitoring program and develops framework that reacts to changes in rules and regulations. You’ll also see how we support our partners’ bids to purchase assets, identify key EHS risks and develop initial conclusions on valuation of risks.See the case study
- Regulatory Interpretation and Analysis
- Audit Programs
- US DOT and OSHA/PSM Compliance Programs
- Control Room Design and Evaluation
- Stakeholder Outreach and Public Awareness
- Strategic Pipeline Routing
- Incident Response
- Permitting and Reporting
- Compliance Manuals and Procedural Development
- Litigation Support
- Assurance Processes
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Merger and Acquisition Support and Baselining
- Safety Culture Assessment and Change Programs