Our risk management solutions help our partners identify threats and maintain pipeline integrity by controlling the probability and impact of unfortunate events.
G2 Integrated Solutions applies a process-based approach to risk assessment and risk management.
Effective, strategic decision-making comes when there is a complete understanding of identified threats. Technical data obtained from key risk assessments and analyses, mitigation plans and management of change (MOC) processes form the foundation for the development and implementation of targeted risk-management software and solutions.
G2-IS supports the successful implementation of risk management solutions with a depth and breadth of risk management expertise. Our proprietary process leads to resourceful, cost-effective and successful risk management solutions to ensure pipeline integrity.
- Engineered risk models that apply recognized industry standards, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Seasoned experts in risk management processes to help companies identify threats, mitigate risk and create operational priorities
- Complementary field services vital to the implementation of risk mitigation programs
- Demonstrated ability to adapt customer risk profiles to satisfy specific project parameters
- Specialized risk assessment programs, such as LOPAs and HAZOPs, to give assurances that your facilities are not exposed to undue risk
See how our asset integrity services can optimize your business.
Learn how our action-oriented and results-driven Asset Integrity services can minimize equipment downtime and save our customer's job site productivity and profitability through: Immediate response time, quick parts acquisition minimal downtime, no job site damage…See the case study