Aligning companies for success by creating a pipeline safety management system
How confident are you that you’re doing everything possible to achieve zero incidents? A more holistic view toward pipeline safety is necessary to achieve effective, efficient, safe operations. It takes a dedicated focus from the top down and bottom up to create a safety culture fully aligned with your company’s safety strategies and goals.
The intent of ANSI/API RP 1173, Pipeline Safety Management Systems (PSMS), is to provide a framework for organizations in the pipeline industry to identify hazards and control risks while assuring that these risk controls are effective.
Pipeline Safety Management Systems
G2 Integrated Solutions recognizes that the industry-wide goal of zero incidents requires a much more comprehensive effort. We focus on assessing whether a culture supports or hinders the effective integration of a pipeline safety management system (PSMS), plus takes actions that will continuously enhance the safety culture.
- Safety culture assessments to assist in identifying strengths and gaps within companies and create actions intended to drive companies continually toward the industry-wide goal of zero incidents
- Assistance in the development of a comprehensive road map to enhance a company’s existing safety culture
- Implementation and tracking of safety culture improvement solutions to integrate an effective process safety management system
- Experience working with large-company safety culture change initiatives and clearly defining leading metrics
- Demonstrated positive outcomes with lagging indicators
See how our asset integrity services can optimize your business.
Learn how our action-oriented and results-driven Asset Integrity services can minimize equipment downtime and save our customer's job site productivity and profitability through: Immediate response time, quick parts acquisition minimal downtime, no job site damage…See the case study