The goal of an effective Pipeline Safety Management System (PSMS) is to provide a systematic approach for pipeline operators to continuously improve in the identification and effective control of risks.
G2 Integrated Solutions recognizes the industry-wide goal of zero incidents requires a comprehensive effort, focused on assessing whether the leadership, systems, processes, metrics and culture support or hinder the effective implementation of a PSMS with subsequent tangible actions, continuously improving the existing safety culture and helping augment the bottom line.
- Experienced consulting to establish business and safety performance objectives
- Scalable gap analyses and risk assessments
- Tailored road map and recommendations for an effective PSMS implementation using API RP 1173
- Expert support in gap closure and execution of PSMS
- Practical process to define, measure and improve Key Performance Indicators
- Recognized experience to assess and improve safety culture