Helping our partners make project decisions based on GIS analysis and pipeline mapping.
Through GIS analysis, G2 Integrated Solutions provides customers critical information at the start of a pipeline project, empowering them to make important decisions surrounding route and site selection.
We use a process called dynamic segmentation to pull intersecting layers of data from third party stakeholders (like the government) and the pipeline system itself, creating a precise picture of the pipeline in relation to the bigger context of the surrounding environment. This ensures maximum system performance for the long-term.
- Expertise to handle a variety of mapping and analysis needs
- GIS tools that assist customers in making decisions, such as the optimal path for the line or the best place to put a valve, compressor station or a pumping station
- Dynamic segmentation analysis for route selection
- Analyses that include risk determination, regulatory compliance and tax assessments
- Up-front data that helps customers avoid costly delays and regulatory roadblocks
See how our geospatial systems and services provide complete, traceable and verifiable data.
Learn how G2-IS designs database and services architecture for integrating your GIS system and satisfy all regulatory requirements for integrity management and reporting.See the case study
- System Architecture Design and Deployment
- GIS and Database Management Consulting
- Database Structure and Modeling
- Data Conversion, Migration and Ongoing Maintenance
- Data Integration and Reconciliation
- Class Location, HCA and MAOP Determinaton for Natural Gas
- Liquid HCA Analysis
- Mapping and GIS Analysis
- Alignment Sheet Generation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Pipeline Flow Modeling