Analyzing Liquid High Consequence Areas preventing possibly hazardous liquid pipelines.
G2 Integrated Solutions employs proprietary GIS software tools to support operators of hazardous liquid pipelines. The data analysis creates detailed models to generate “could affect” segment determinations. These determinations are instrumental in helping partners with their incident prevention and response plan development.
Because of the many regulations that apply to liquid pipelines, our GIS products and services provide essential information to customers to satisfy all regulatory requirements and ensure safe operation.
- Analysis of Liquid High Consequence Area (HCA) for pipelines classified by the Department of Transportation as hazardous liquid pipelines
- Emergency Flow Restriction Device (EFRD) analysis to determine optimal valve placement to mitigate a release in a specific area
- “Could affect” determinations to help mitigate population and environmental risks including potential impact on ecological and drinking water resources and navigable waterways
See how our geospatial systems and services provide complete, traceable and verifiable data.
Learn how G2-IS designs database and services architecture for integrating your GIS system and satisfy all regulatory requirements for integrity management and reporting.See the case study
- System Architecture Design and Deployment
- GIS and Database Management Consulting
- Database Structure and Modeling
- Data Conversion, Migration and Ongoing Maintenance
- Data Integration and Reconciliation
- Class Location, HCA and MAOP Determinaton for Natural Gas
- Liquid HCA Analysis
- Mapping and GIS Analysis
- Alignment Sheet Generation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Pipeline Flow Modeling