Converting outdated pipeline data and geospatial systems into digitally accessible information that suits our partners’ needs.
Whether you need to transform original, paper source records to a digital format or transfer data from existing older non-digital or digital data models to a new enterprise GIS, G2 Integrated Solutions ensures the end result is data that is accurate, comprehensive and accessible.
We combine current technology with ongoing, turnkey data maintenance and management support services so customers have complete pipeline data in the format that best meets operational needs.
- Data conversion based on standard industry data models
- Proprietary software tools – “Three Houses of Data” – to provide this service
- Proven methodology for data migration that includes source data analysis, logical and physical data model design and data conversion
- Software tools that are available for purchase and implementation in individual operations
See how our geospatial systems and services provide complete, traceable and verifiable data.
Learn how G2-IS designs database and services architecture for integrating your GIS system and satisfy all regulatory requirements for integrity management and reporting.See the case study
- System Architecture Design and Deployment
- GIS and Database Management Consulting
- Database Structure and Modeling
- Data Conversion, Migration and Ongoing Maintenance
- Data Integration and Reconciliation
- Class Location, HCA and MAOP Determinaton for Natural Gas
- Liquid HCA Analysis
- Mapping and GIS Analysis
- Alignment Sheet Generation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Pipeline Flow Modeling