Maintaining up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics and is in compliance with safety standards.
G2 Integrated Solutions has an intimate understanding of safety regulations governing pipelines in or near population-dense areas. Using proprietary GIS software tools, we perform required analyses to ensure that pipeline systems are always in compliance with regulatory safety standards.
Whether maintaining existing assets or moving forward with system modifications, operators must continuously evaluate their pipeline. Our GIS tools provide data that is vital to this ongoing assessment.
- Up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics
- Calculation of definitive Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) and identification of Class Location and High Consequence Areas (HCAs) based on GIS data using dedicated software tools
- Recommendations on safety measures necessary to mitigate potential risks
- Data that ensures regulatory compliance and satisfies reporting requirements
See how our geospatial systems and services provide complete, traceable and verifiable data.
Learn how G2-IS designs database and services architecture for integrating your GIS system and satisfy all regulatory requirements for integrity management and reporting.See the case study
- System Architecture Design and Deployment
- GIS and Database Management Consulting
- Database Structure and Modeling
- Data Conversion, Migration and Ongoing Maintenance
- Data Integration and Reconciliation
- Class Location, HCA and MAOP Determinaton for Natural Gas
- Liquid HCA Analysis
- Mapping and GIS Analysis
- Alignment Sheet Generation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Pipeline Flow Modeling