Providing utility inspection services to maintain field assurance and prevent issues.
G2 Integrated Solutions recognizes the challenges utilities face during the development and construction of new facilities to the high standards demanded by themselves, their customers, and the industry. G2 Integrated Solutions provides a wide range of inspection services aimed at ensuring infrastructure projects completed safely and efficiently while ensuring work is performed to meet all quality requirements. No matter what type of inspection is performed, our services ensure each is executed to the standards set forth by the utility, city, county, state and customer.
- Tenured team of credentialed inspectors in a variety of industry environments, including:
- Certified Welding Inspection (CWI)
- Certified Pipeline Welding Inspection (CPWI)
- Utility pipeline and facility inspection
- Comprehensive inspection services with proficiency in:
- New construction
- Replacement construction
- Environmental, including FERC permits
- PHMSA Guidelines
- Unique and customized inspection technology and tools
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) training programs
- Expertise conducting all-inclusive inspections in the following areas:
- High pressure
See how our field assurance services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS improves and consolidates its clients’ GIS land base, enabling them to accept GPS data from both internal and external collectors and place it in the system with minimal effort. With accurately mapped facilities, down time is reduced and emergency response planning is much quicker and more accurate.See the case study