Providing certified welding inspection services to maintain field assurance and prevent issues.
Vital to the success of every construction project, G2 Integrated Solutions provides a wide range of inspection services for underground utilities across the United States.
No matter what type of inspection is performed, we take a safety-driven approach, ensuring each is executed to the standards set forth by the city, county, state and customer.
- Tenured team of credentialed inspectors in a variety of industry environments, including:
- Certified Welding Inspection (CWI)
- Certified Pipeline Welding Inspection (CPWI) Certifications
- Mechanical, Electrical and Structural Inspectors
- Comprehensive inspection services with proficiency in:
- New construction
- Replacement construction
- PHMSA Guidelines
- Unique and customized inspection technology and tools
- Mark and locate services that accurately map inspections
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) training programs
- Construction and welding procedure training programs
- Expertise conducting all-inclusive inspections in the following areas:
- High pressure
See how our field assurance services can optimize your business.
Learn how G2-IS improves and consolidates its clients’ GIS land base, enabling them to accept GPS data from both internal and external collectors and place it in the system with minimal effort. With accurately mapped facilities, down time is reduced and emergency response planning is much quicker and more accurate.See the case study