Optimizing the performance of engineering facilities while decreasing operation costs and upkeep at compressor stations.
G2 Integrated Solutions has provided engineering and design services for just about every type of above ground liquid or gas structure utilized in the pipeline value chain. Once the project team is assembled, we make the calculations needed to create facility layouts, specific piping and vessels design, and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs). The end result of our engineering and design effort is an all-inclusive package that has everything customers need to satisfy the Issued for Bid (IFB) and Issued for Construction (IFC) stages of the project.
Equipment and Materials Specifications
On the front lines of countless construction projects, our team helps customers identify and prepare initial equipment and material specifications or evaluate existing specification lists. This results in detailed and comprehensive documentation that may be utilized in the construction procurement phase of a project.
Construction Bid Preparation
G2-IS provides turnkey bid package services, including:
- Construction bid preparation
- Conceptual studies and FEED
- Engineering and design of piping facilities and/or pipelines
- Generation of equipment and material specifications lists
- Establishment of project controls
From Issued for Bid (IFB) drawings and construction execution plans to preliminary project completion schedules, we provide contractors precise specifications to submit a realistic bid. Whether we have provided these services and prepared the associated documents or customers bring us documentation from other sources, we support our customers in developing a comprehensive bid package.
Procurement Assistance and Logistics
G2-IS specialists understand the bid process and provide expert analysis, helping customers select the bid that best meets their defined needs and expectations. Once a bid is accepted, we handle the procurement of all the identified project resources. Our dedicated team manages all aspects of the procurement process whether it be purchase order generation, requests for quotation, or equipment and materials shipping logistics.
Commissioning and Start-Up Plans
Even before construction is complete, we assist customers in the development of commissioning and start-up plans, ensuring readiness for full-scale production. Comprehensive plans and procedures are outlined for commissioning requirements and start-up of both pipelines and facilities. Available to assist customers on-site, our experts help implement the process from start to finish, assuring customers that once construction is complete, they are ready to launch production.
- Years of experience delivering engineering and design packages for a variety of liquids and gas facilities including: compressor stations, loading/unloading facilities, production facilities, pumping stations, well sites and storage facilities.
- Experienced engineers that have in-depth understanding of construction requirements
- Expertise in the provision of all engineering services that serve as the foundation for the construction bid process
- Assistance in writing commissioning and start-up procedures as well as guidance throughout the process
- Assurance that necessary equipment and processes are in place prior to full-scale production