Optimizing the performance of engineering facilities while decreasing operation costs and upkeep at compressor stations.
G2 Integrated Solutions has provided engineering and design services for just about every type of above ground liquid or gas structure utilized in the pipeline value chain.
Once the project team is assembled, we make the calculations needed to create facility layouts, specific piping and vessels design, and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs).
The end result of our engineering and design effort is an all-inclusive package that has everything customers need to satisfy the Issued for Bid (IFB) and Issued for Construction (IFC) stages of the project.
- Years of experience delivering engineering and design packages for a variety of liquids and gas facilities including: Compressor station, loading/unloading facilities, production facilities, pumping stations, storage facilities, well site layout and design
- Conceptual Studies/FEED
- Facilities Engineering and Design
- Pipeline Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
- Equipment and Materials Specifications
- Construction Bid Preparation
- Procurement Assistance and Logistics
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plans