Providing a comprehensive plan with front end engineering processes and research.
G2 Integrated Solutions specializes in assessing the feasibility of pipeline and facility projects.
Our engineering experts prepare a solid foundation for informed decision-making, conducting appropriate research and producing conceptual studies, preliminary engineering design and process flow modeling.
Once feasibility is confirmed, the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) process is scoped. The depth and detail provided through FEED drawings allows us to develop budgets and timelines to move projects to the Authority for Expenditure (AFE) stage.
- Cumulatively our staff has decades of experience in pipeline and facility design and construction
- Front end engineering design studies for both new construction and capital maintenance programs
- Conceptual Studies/FEED
- Facilities Engineering and Design
- Pipeline Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
- Equipment and Materials Specifications
- Construction Bid Preparation
- Procurement Assistance and Logistics
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plans