Providing a comprehensive plan with front-end engineering processes and research.
G2 Integrated Solutions specializes in assessing the feasibility of pipeline and facility projects. Our engineering experts prepare a solid foundation for informed decision-making, conducting appropriate research and producing conceptual studies, preliminary engineering design and process flow modeling.
Once feasibility is confirmed, the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) process is scoped. The depth and detail provided through FEED drawings allows us to develop budgets and timelines to move projects to the Authority for Expenditure (AFE) stage.
Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
With an in-depth understanding of the complex inspection and testing requirements applicable to pipelines, we mitigate potential hazards to ensure equipment longevity with hydrostatic testing and process safety management.
Through careful analysis and evaluation, our engineering experts identify areas of concern, arming customers with the insights needed to take corrective action that alleviates potential risks and satisfies all relevant industry codes. On-site evaluations of existing techniques, engineering and the structure itself allow our team to determine needs for corrosion analysis or placement of inspection ports. While the reasons for inspection and testing can vary, we have the boots-on-the-ground experience to make appropriate recommendations that facilitate proper testing.
- Decades of diverse experience in pipeline and facility design and construction
- Front-end engineering design studies for both new construction and capital maintenance programs
- Comprehensive capabilities in support of inspection and testing including audits, corrosion analysis, facility integrity, HazOp, pipeline integrity, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), and Process Safety Management (PSM) reviews
- Compliance with the specific codes of industry organizations:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Part 192 and 195
- Assurance that all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Extensive pressure and hydrostatic testing expertise
- Analysis of data that results from testing to determine the best course of action