Outlining and implementing plans and procedures for pipeline commissioning projects.
Even before construction is complete, G2 Integrated Solutions is assisting customers in the development of commissioning and start-up plans, ensuring readiness for full-scale production. Comprehensive plans and procedures are outlined for commissioning requirements and start-up of both pipelines and facilities.
Our experts are available to assist customers on-site, helping them implement the process from start to finish, assuring customers that once construction is complete they are ready to launch production.
- Expertise in the commissioning and start-up of pipelines and facilities
- Assistance in writing commissioning and start-up procedures as well as guidance throughout the process
- Assurance that necessary equipment and processes are in place prior to full scale production
- Support from internal geospatial and technology services’ groups to analyze and load GIS data from the pipeline systems, ensuring everything is ready to go prior to start-up
- Conceptual Studies/FEED
- Facilities Engineering and Design
- Pipeline Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
- Equipment and Materials Specifications
- Construction Bid Preparation
- Procurement Assistance and Logistics
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plans