Mitigate potential hazards to ensure equipment longevity with hydrostatic testing and process safety management.
G2 Integrated Solutions has an in-depth understanding of the complex inspection and testing requirements applicable to pipelines.
Through careful analysis and evaluation, our engineering experts identify areas of concern, arming customers with the insights needed to take corrective action that alleviates potential risks and satisfies all relevant industry codes.
On-site evaluations of existing techniques, engineering and the structure itself allows our team to determine needs for corrosion analysis or placement of inspection ports. While the reasons for inspection and testing can vary, we have the “boots-on-the-ground” experience to make appropriate recommendations that facilitate proper testing.
- Comprehensive capabilities in support of inspection and testing: Audits, Corrosion analysis, Facility integrity, HazOp, Pipeline integrity, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Process Safety Management (PSM) reviews.
- Compliance with the specific codes of industry organizations:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Part 192 and 195
- Assurance that all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Extensive pressure and hydrostatic testing expertise
- Analysis of data that results from testing to determine the best course of action
- Conceptual Studies/FEED
- Facilities Engineering and Design
- Pipeline Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
- Equipment and Materials Specifications
- Construction Bid Preparation
- Procurement Assistance and Logistics
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plans