Engineering assessments that ensure a strong foundation for integrity programs.
G2 Integrated Solutions has built a team that fully appreciates our customer’s requirements, challenges and budget parameters. With vast pipeline industry experience as both customers and designers, our engineering experts have a true insider perspective.
Our senior-level engineers are part of an integrated team that provides a full complement of services to deliver turnkey solutions that others simply cannot.
- Cumulatively our staff has decades of experience in pipeline design, construction and management
- Multi-tiered, multi-disciplined foundation to engineering design
- Chemical, mechanical and civil expertise supported by in-house piping engineers, metallurgists and geologists
- Relationship-based service, scalable to each customer’s specific needs
- Assurance that regulatory compliance and corporate governance requirements are satisfied
- Ability to optimally deploy maintenance and operational expenditures to mitigate risks
- Reduction of major-loss incidents
- Verification to public and regulatory agencies that pipeline systems are safe and reliable
- Integrated solutions from a single provider
- Conceptual Studies/FEED
- Facilities Engineering and Design
- Pipeline Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Code and Risk-based Inspection and Testing
- Equipment and Materials Specifications
- Construction Bid Preparation
- Procurement Assistance and Logistics
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plans