Developing customized and comprehensive integrity asset management programs that meet regulatory requirements and provide assurance that facilities and pipelines are operationally sound.
Asset Integrity Process
Robust pipeline integrity is a complex system that integrates design, engineering, construction, maintenance and operations using modern risk management programs, current work flow processes, updated work procedures, efficient geospatial information systems (GIS) and well-organized management of records, data and documentation to provide compliance to regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
Many operators struggle with incomplete work flows and antiquated processes, geospatial information systems with data errors and gaps, documentation in varying formats and so forth. Each pipeline facility or pipeline system has a unique risk profile and should have its custom integrity management plans (IMP). Integrity Management Plans are the initial steps in developing sound pipeline integrity programs.
G2 Integrated Solutions has the experience and resources to generate custom IMPs that match the risk profile of the asset. Once in place, on-going processes and procedures keep the IMP ever-green with feedback loops to support integrity program status and provide continuous improvement loops. For more mature organizations, G2 has develop integrity program health assessments to review the overall program, identify gaps and assist in generating a strategic improvement plans along with cost and schedule for the implementation.
Count on G2-IS to provide:
- Modern asset risk profiles
- IMPs to support the asset risk profiles.
- Integrity program gap assessments.
- Focused strategic improvement programs to address integrity program gaps
- Identification of incorrect geospatial data to reduce errors
- Tools to provide better data analysis and improved decision making with custom software that provides visual representation of the data
- Customized solutions that meet corporate and regulatory data requirements
Specialized Integrity Programs
Operators are faced with the growing challenge of ensuring the safe, reliable and profitable operation of complex enterprise assets. G2-IS provides an array of specialized integrity programs. These programs provide unbiased third-party reviews, monitoring and verification that assure facilities and pipelines are operationally sound.
We expertly perform specialized technical programs, including:
- Pipeline condition assessments and mitigation strategies
- In-line inspection analysis (ILI) including specialty services such as long seam crack reviews (KMAP)
- Advanced analysis of ILI runs using contractor-provided information.
- Comprehensive threat assessments, including internal and external corrosion mechanisms such as Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC), Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC), Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) and corrosion caused by High Voltage power lines.
- Design and implementation of Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment (ICDA) or External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA) programs for verification of corrosion and Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC)
- Corrosion assessments and mitigation plans, including Cathodic Protection (CP) assessments
To minimize downtime and restore timely operations, G2-IS equips operators with the tools needed to respond to any potential emergency. Our team utilizes a combination of table top and field exercises that supports the development of appropriate response plans and processes. Our emergency preparedness experts review potential emergency scenarios, generate key information maps and identify repair inventory needs. This is essential to resume operations swiftly with minimal downtime in the event of an emergency.
With G2-IS, you can expect:
- An experienced team who can mobilize quickly, responding to emergencies and regulatory agencies
- Internal GIS capabilities including liquids and gas HCA analysis
- State-of-the-art mapping software, fully deployable for field implementation
Maintenance and Repair Planning
G2-IS implements processes and programs that effectively address key elements of pipeline maintenance, repair and remediation planning. Our engineers and technicians provide the quantifiable information needed to assure continued operations within established risk and regulatory parameters.
Key features of our service offering include:
- Design and application of comprehensive pipeline repair procedures, based on recognized technical standards, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Damage assessments
- Documentation of changes, including pipe repair and/or replacement options
- Assessment of risk profile and impact of changes (such as HCA change)
- Conducting hydro-testing programs
- Assistance in determining damage mechanisms by Root Cause Analyses (RCAs)
- Experienced engineers and technicians versed in the latest technology
- State-of-the-art technology to support the delivery of optimum data/results
- Cost-effective solutions