Maintaining up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics and is in compliance with safety standards.
Class Location, HCA and MAOP Determination for Natural Gas
G2 Integrated Solutions has an intimate understanding of safety regulations governing pipelines in or near population-dense areas. Using proprietary GIS software tools, we perform required analyses to ensure that pipeline systems are always in compliance with regulatory safety standards.Whether maintaining existing assets or moving forward with system modifications, operators must continuously evaluate their pipeline. Our GIS tools provide data that is vital to this ongoing assessment.
Liquid HCA Analysis
G2-IS analyzes Liquid High Consequence Areas to prevent possibly hazardous liquid pipelines. We employ proprietary GIS software tools to support operators of hazardous liquid pipelines. The data analysis creates detailed models to generate “could affect” segment determinations. These determinations are instrumental in helping partners with their incident prevention and response plan development. Because of the many regulations that apply to liquid pipelines, our GIS products and services provide essential information to customers to satisfy all regulatory requirements and ensure safe operation.
- Up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics
- Calculation of definitive Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) and identification of Class Location and High Consequence Areas (HCAs) based on GIS data using dedicated software tools
- Recommendations on safety measures necessary to mitigate potential risks
- Data that ensures regulatory compliance and satisfies reporting requirements
- Analysis of Liquid High Consequence Area (HCA) for pipelines classified by the Department of Transportation as hazardous liquid pipelines
- Emergency Flow Restriction Device (EFRD) analysis to determine optimal valve placement to mitigate a release in a specific area
- “Could affect” determinations to help mitigate population and environmental risks including potential impact on ecological and drinking water resources and navigable waterways
See how our asset integrity services can optimize your business.
Learn how our action-oriented and results-driven Asset Integrity services can minimize equipment downtime and save our customer's job site productivity and profitability through: Immediate response time, quick parts acquisition minimal downtime, no job site damage…See the case study