Maintaining up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics and is in compliance with safety standards.
G2 Integrated Solutions has an intimate understanding of safety regulations governing pipelines in or near population-dense areas. Using proprietary GIS software tools, we perform required analyses to ensure that pipeline systems are always in compliance with regulatory safety standards.
Whether maintaining existing assets or moving forward with system modifications, operators must continuously evaluate their pipeline. Our GIS tools provide data that is vital to this ongoing assessment.
Specific for liquid pipelines, G2 Integrated Solutions employs proprietary GIS software tools to support operators of hazardous liquid pipelines. The data analysis creates detailed models to generate “could affect” segment determinations. These determinations are instrumental in helping partners with their incident prevention and response plan development.
- Up-to-date pipeline data that reflects current system characteristics
- Calculation of definitive Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) and identification of Class Location and High Consequence Areas (HCAs) based on GIS data using dedicated software tools
- Recommendations on safety measures necessary to mitigate potential risks
- Data that ensures regulatory compliance and satisfies reporting requirements
- Analysis of Liquid High Consequence Area (HCA) for pipelines classified by the Department of Transportation as hazardous liquid pipelines
- Emergency Flow Restriction Device (EFRD) analysis to determine optimal valve placement to mitigate a release in a specific area
- “Could affect” determinations to help mitigate population and environmental risks including potential impact on ecological and drinking water resources and navigable waterways
See how our geospatial systems and services provide complete, traceable and verifiable data.
Learn how G2-IS designs database and services architecture for integrating your GIS system and satisfy all regulatory requirements for integrity management and reporting.See the case study