Compliance is not a one-size-fits-all solution and helping operators to understand their specific needs is the first step to creating a compliance program that is robust, complete, and actionable.
Compliance can be a complex and costly endeavor for oil and gas operators and utility companies without the dedicated resources necessary to develop and manage a robust, up-to-date regulatory program.
G2-IS’ regulatory experts work with clients to identify compliance requirements based on their specific assets and operations. G2-IS staff can then determine what areas need support and then develop a unique plan – including policies, goals, and objectives – to bring each program into a state of readiness. Operators can be assured that all relevant program requirements are satisfied, preventing unexpected fines and operational delays.
Subject matter experts at G2-IS have worked for the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), each with decades of experience addressing PHMSA, FERC, BSEE, and multiple state regulatory requirements.
G2-IS has extensive experience in development, implementation, revision, and documentation of the following areas:
- Operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Integrity management
- Control room management (CRM)
- Design and construction
- Drug and alcohol programs
- Emergency response and facility response plans
- Operator qualifications (OQ)
- Pipeline safety management systems (PSMS)
- Damage prevention and public awareness programs
The provision of end-to-end compliance solutions that satisfy all current requirements and assist operators with maintaining safe operations is a goal of all of team members.
G2-IS provides operators with program-level documents that are fully compliant, easily read and understood by operator personnel while being robust enough to encompass all required plans and procedures needed to achieve compliance. Additionally, G2-IS can provide support to operators specifically for compliance-related functions such as:
- Annual report submissions: Maintain compliance through complete and timely document submittals.
- Jurisdictional determination: Provide guidance on applicability of regulatory requirements.
- Project permitting at the federal, state, and local levels: Address regulatory needs proactively.
- Stakeholder outreach programs: Assist with public awareness and community information sessions.
- Program implementation support and training: Ensure that compliance programs are adequately conveyed and incorporated into business and operational practices.