Client Project Services:
- Project Management
- Project Controls and Analytics
- Permit Coordination and Traffic Control Plans
- Geospatial Mapping Design, Maintenance, and Analysis
- Agency Relationship Management
- Contracts Management
- Project and Design Engineering
Utility projects have inherent safety, compliance, and system performance risks that must be considered from project planning phase through project closure. In turn, this calls for deep technical expertise and practical knowledge to successfully plan, manage, and execute construction projects. G2-IS Client Project Services strives to solve large problems, improve cost efficiency, optimize process, drive cost savings, and execute an exceptional level of risk management and quality assurance.
G2-IS works collaboratively with clients and key project stakeholders to ensure that known risks are identified, communicated, transferred, and mitigated before project execution. The G2-IS team of experts can assist in the design of programs, program/project coordination, and execution of complex utility construction projects from initiation to close.
G2-IS has developed a professional consulting culture with a foundation built on continuous improvement and safety. All project management and project controls staff at G2-IS receive training for continuous development, including programs from the Project Management Institute. This further enhances the ability to provide practical, relevant, professional, impactful guidance to improve customer processes, tools, work performance, and cost efficiency.
Successful delivery of complex utility projects on behalf of our clients relies on the following foundations:
- Dedicated, well-defined team structure: Maintain a focus on safety and reliability for compliance risk assessments and mitigation.
- Experience with energy sector operations: Ensure an informed and collaborative approach to managing project scope, schedule, and cost control.
- Resource management and staffing flexibility: Allow for G2-IS support to ramp up or down as needed by the client.
- Defined onboarding plan, that is continuously validated and updated, for each client line of business. Clients are alleviated from needing to train G2-IS staff.
- Secured document library of maintained training documents.
- Training support structure for collaborative learning and leveraging team knowledgebase.
- Dedicated and well-defined Client Project Services leadership structure ensures:
- Engagement with all levels of leadership: Promote consistent regulatory training and performance management.
- Regular customer check-ins: Drive continuous improvement.
- Broad professional experience: Facilitate cross-functional efforts to improve client best practices, processes, and software.