G2 Integrated Solutions (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us and informing you about how we will treat information about you that we may receive from this site or other forms of electronic communication.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”), mobile application, social media service or other forms of electronic communication, (collectively “e-communication”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, social media, mobile application, text or other electronic communication between you and our Website.
- Through mobile or other applications you download which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our forms of e-communication, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other user ID (“personal information”); and that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as cookies, usage details, IP address, and/or other technologies.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us includes:
- Information that you provide when interacting with the Company by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, responses to surveys you complete or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, calls, or other means of communication when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Automatically Provided:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information including: details of your visits such as traffic data, location data, and logs; other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and information about your electronic device, computer, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect is statistical data that helps us to improve our forms of e-communication and to deliver better, more personalized service. The technologies we use for this data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described here. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, including but not limited to, interactive features.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To provide you with notices or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including but not limited to changes to our Website, products or services we offer or provide though the Website or any other electronic medium, including alerts, feedback, surveys or other contacts.
- To create statistics to improve our electronic content and delivery of information.
- We may also use information we collect for various business proposes which may include but are not limited to customer service, fraud, market research, service and product improvements, or any contractual obligations.
- To contact you about goods and services of our own or other third parties’ that may be of interest to you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent. However, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria unless you “opt-out”.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are generally bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of or consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of those sites.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our e-communication is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our e-communication source. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by clicking here.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions or other sensitive identifying information will be encrypted using technology industry standards.
CCPA Privacy Notice | G2 Integrated Solutions
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), G2 Integrated Solutions LLC (G2-IS) is providing this California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“CCPA Notice”). This CCPA Notice applies solely to California consumers, effective January 1, 2020.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly collected from user.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our clients.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
Access Request Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose that information to you.
Deletion Request Rights
In addition, you have the right to request that G2-IS delete any of your personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions, including when required to be retained by law or for our essential business or public utility purposes, such as providing services or products to you. These exceptions include record retention schedules and other requirements mandated by the California Public Utilities Commission that effectively prohibit deletion of certain personal information. Once we receive and verify your consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California Consumer Privacy Act rights. Unless permitted by law, G2-IS will not as a result of you exercising your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Deny goods or services to you.
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if you exercise your rights.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your Access and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to our Human Resources Department at HR@G2-IS.Com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time.
1575 Treat Blvd., Suite 105
Walnut Creek, CA 94598