Complete projects on schedule and within budget by utilizing our Management and Support services during planning, design and execution of O&M activities
Having the right people in the right places with the right skills to manage and execute O&M projects can be a daunting challenge for pipeline operators, especially in the context of limited resources and ever-changing regulatory requirements.
G2-IS has a strong history of providing specialized services to support clients’ O&M activities in a variety of areas. Whether the need is for on-call response or long-term service, G2-IS can provide the staff and expertise to quickly plug “gaps” in a client’s operations and maintenance organization. G2-IS staff work in collaboration with the client’s project team and stakeholders to:
- Review existing project scope and plan.
- Develop client specific approach and procedures.
- Assign correct personnel to ensure successful project execution.
In addition, G2-Is can support or assume on-going customer representation throughout the duration of a project, ensuring timely and cost-effective project execution. G2-IS capabilities include:
- Asset surveys, including Atmospheric Corrosion Assessment, facility condition, and corrosion protection.
- Right-Of-Way (ROW) management support: encroachment management, and vegetation management.
- Compliance inspection: valve maintenance, pipeline markers, environmental, etc.
- Utility line locating and marking.
- Quality Assurance (QA) of internal O&M operations: leak survey and locate and mark.
The G2-IS Operations & Maintenance team offers a variety of services to meet an operator’s on-call needs or long-term project support for critical utility and oil and gas assets. Key elements of this process include:
- Continuous communications: Provide regular, consistent daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
- Cost management: Relay critical project budgeting updates, as needed.
- Schedule management: Monitor project timelines to follow and maintain deadlines.
- O&M updates: Ensure accurate reporting and auditing to all key stakeholders.