Complete projects on schedule and in budget with G2-IS management and support services during planning, design, and pipeline construction.
- Front End Engineering & Design (FEED)
- Engineering & Design
Utilities and pipeline operators are constantly challenged to deliver construction projects on time and on budget while meeting safety and quality expectations. Having the right people in the right place with the right skills can be a significant obstacle in addressing those challenges.
G2-IS serves as the liaison among customers, contractors, engineers, and landowners providing all the necessary planning, coordination, and communication expertise to monitor project details and progress. The G2-IS team will work in collaboration with the customer’s stakeholders to:
- Review existing project scope and plan.
- Develop client specific approach and procedures.
- Assign correct personnel to a project to ensure successful execution.
G2-IS assembles an experienced team of construction experts, including pipeline construction managers, schedulers, quality experts, project engineers, and field inspectors. In turn, G2-IS will assume on-going customer representation throughout the duration of a project to ensure timely and cost-effective project execution. A typical set of services includes:
- Pre-qualification and evaluation of potential bidders and suppliers, including supply quality management
- Expert monitoring of project schedules and costs
- Welding and piping inspection services
- Environmental management, including planning and permitting, monitoring, and inspection
The G2-IS construction management and support team offers end-to-end oversight of project execution for new and upgraded pipelines and other critical oil and gas assets. Key elements of this process include:
- Continuous communications: Provide regular, consistent daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
- Cost management: Relay critical project budgeting updates, as needed.
- Schedule management: Monitor project timelines to follow and maintain deadlines.
- Construction updates: Ensure accurate reporting and auditing to all key stakeholders.