Expert and practical knowledge applied to your project planning including:
- Decades of diverse experience in design and construction
- New and capital maintenance projects
- Compliance with codes and regulations (DOT, ASME, API)
- Comprehensive support capabilities
Pipeline and facility operators continuously look for cost-effective ways to define projects and determine their feasibility in terms of current and future market dynamics. Performing an expert Front-End Engineering & Design (FEED) study provides not only critical decision-making inputs but is essential to address safety, regulatory, and performance challenges before construction starts.
G2-IS has the personnel to understand the design and construction needs of energy and utility clients in developing FEED requirements and determine the feasibility of each project.
G2-IS experts can also assist in scoping out capital budgets, prospective processes, locations, and timelines to further quantify the capital, and operating and maintenance costs of a possible business venture.
Professional estimates of timing and costs are critical to assessing any new design or construction project for transmission, distribution, processing, storage, or power generation. G2-IS supports all aspects of a FEED study, including:
- Project scope: Cost and timeline
- Drawings and studies: Process flow diagrams, P&IDs, HAZOP, digital twins of assets
- Permit plans: Air, land, and water
- Geographic information systems support: Pipeline routing plan
- Civil and structural design: Equipment layout and installation plan
- Mechanical design: Preliminary 3D modeling and major equipment list
- Electrical design: Power, automation and controls, and major equipment list