Through GIS analysis, G2 Integrated Solutions provides customers critical information at the start of a pipeline project, empowering them to make important decisions surrounding route and site selection.
We use a process called dynamic segmentation to pull intersecting layers of data from third party stakeholders (like the government) and the pipeline system itself, creating a precise picture of the pipeline in relation to the bigger context of the surrounding environment. This ensures maximum system performance for the long-term.
- Expertise to handle a variety of mapping and analysis needs
- GIS tools that assist customers in making decisions, such as the optimal path for the line or the best place to put a valve, compressor station or a pumping station
- Dynamic segmentation analysis for route selection
- Analyses that include risk determination, regulatory compliance and tax assessments
- Up-front data that helps customers avoid costly delays and regulatory roadblocks