Operators are faced with the growing challenge of ensuring the safe, reliable and profitable operation of complex enterprise assets.
G2 Integrated Solutions provides an array of specialized integrity programs. These programs provide unbiased third-party review, monitoring and verification that assure facilities and pipelines are operationally sound.
G2-IS expertly performs specialized technical programs, including:
- In-line inspection analysis (ILI) including specialty services such as long seam crack reviews (KMAP)
- Design and application of Direct Assessment programs for internal/external corrosion and Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC)
- Condition assessments
- Corrosion assessments and mitigation, including Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Cathodic Protection (CP) assessments
- Comprehensive threat assessments, including internal and external corrosion mechanisms such as Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC), Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC)
- Enhanced Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment (ICDA) and Mechanistic Models for determination of corrosion rates of key locations
- Experienced engineers and technicians versed in the latest technology
- Unbiased, third party verification of data
- Assurance of data quality and accuracy
- Cost-effective solutions