G2 Integrated Solutions implements processes and programs that effectively address key elements of pipeline maintenance, repair and remediation planning.
Our engineers and technicians provide the quantifiable information needed to ensure continued operation within established risk and regulatory parameters.
Key features of this G2-IS service offering include:
- Design and application of comprehensive pipeline repair procedures, based on recognized technical standards, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Assessment of damage
- Documentation of changes, including pipe repair and/or replacement options
- Assessment of risk profile and impact of changes (such as HCA change)
- Performance of hydro-testing processes
- Assistance in determining damage mechanisms by Root Cause Analyses (RCAs)
- Experienced engineers and technicians versed in the latest technology
- Cost-effective solutions
- State-of-the-art technology to support the delivery of optimum data/results
- As-Builts/CADD capabilities that satisfy documentation requirements